Irish Rover is a 2012 Fountaine Pajot Lipari 41 that is available for bareboat or hired captain charters in Annapolis, Maryland and Marsh Harbor in the Abacos
The Irish Rover is a world class cruising multihull from the yard of the world’s leader in cruising catamarans. She is their “Maestro” version, a true Owner’s version with an exclusive private suite in the starboard hull including a decadent queen sized bed, desk, library and beautiful ensuite with contemporary designer fixtures. Great privacy for the owner while at the same time we have fitted out both bow cabins, so you can bring the whole gang with you.
She is fully equipped for comfortable cruising with family & friends.
- Two upgraded 30Hp Volvo Penta engines offers up to 9.5 knots if required.
- Aesthetically, the Lipari 41 represents the pinnacle of European excellence with elegant lines and a revolutionary design that maximizes space, storage and comfort.
- Integrated dual-seating helm station with excellent visibility and has the cockpit and saloon on the same level to help make short and long passages a cruising pleasure.
- The cockpit features all-weather protection, ample seating for eight guests, a stainless steel framed dining table and open-plan entertaining facilitated by a large sliding door opening into the saloon.
- Salon has been designed for spacious and relaxed living with large windows that provide outstanding natural light, ventilation and visibility, beautiful timber cabinetry and the highest standard of fixtures, trims and upholstery.
- The generously-equipped galley has been cleverly designed with a 3 burner stove, oven, freezer and an easy access ‘piano-hinged refrigerator’.
- Each of the roomy cabins is well-ventilated with large portholes, fans, superb visibility and an abundance of storage space.
Interested? email us Info@irishroversailing.com for special deals and discounts!